Patch Notes - April 21, 2022
● Instances will now become temporarily unavailable upon repeated instance entrance cancellations.
● Drill Camp Arena was changed as below.
○ You can now enter the Drill Camp Arena daily.
○ Changed the Drill Camp Arena entry time to 11:00–23:00 CEST (09:00–21:00 PDT).
● Little Witch Pinnacled House was added.
● You can remodel a "Little Witch House" and upgrade it to a "Little Witch Pinnacled House."
● Improved the Faction Activity standards for each server.
○ Adjusted the Faction Activity standards based on the current situation of each server, to promote the Exile content.
● Improved the Weekly Quests of Auroria.
○ Combined and improved the "Diamond Shores Guard" and "Guardian of Sungold Fields" quests.
○ Combined and improved the "Guardian of Reedwind" and "Guardian of Exeloch" quests.
○ Changed and slightly increased the rewards based on the improved quests.
● 4th New Server Content Release
○ Glorious Lunagem
○ Honor Point Lunagem T5, T6 (Luna Charm Rank 4–6)
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't acquire XP upon defeating certain monsters of Black Thorn Prison.
● Fixed the issue where Swiftblade's Instinct effect was being applied to the wrong targets.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't accept the Sea Shanty and Pirate Chants Chronicle Quests when changing your faction upon having already started the opposite faction's quest.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't Unblock in a certain situation.
● Fixed the issue where the "Desecrated Altar" from the "Unsettling Person" quest was floating in mid-air.
● Improved the guidelines on Farmhand.
● Changed the spacing of Grass Fences.
● Fixed the issue where the quest alert window was not being refreshed upon accepting a certain quest.
● Fixed the issue where you couldn't start the East Continent Tutorial Quests.
● Fixed the error that occurred when appointing a certain ID of at least 7 characters as a Tracking Target.
● The April Lutesong Cherry Blossom Festival has started.
○ The Villanelle area will become a Peace Zone due to the festival.