Patch Notes - July 07, 2022
● Improved the Garden of the Gods Teleport Stone.
○ To improve upon the inconvenience of carrying 4 stones (or 3 depending on usage) for the Garden of the Gods, we've combined them into 1 stone, which can be used to travel to all 4 locations.
The previous 4 stones will no longer be available and will be replaced by the new stone.
○ Moreover, you can change the old stones into the new travel stone at the Salvage Forge of Mirage Isle in bulks of 10, 50, and 100.
● Increased the max stack number of the below item.
○ The maximum stack for Fortune Box was increased from 100 to 1,000 stacks.
○ We will continue to monitor and improve the maximum number of stacks for the items.
● Improved the tooltip of the Transmuter.
○ We've received feedback that there wasn't enough information on what was reset when recloaking equipment via the Transmuter, so we've added a caution to the tooltip, showing you the details on what is reset.
● Added Naval Arena: Stillwater Gulf.
○ This is a season arena available until before the August 4 maintenance, and can be accessed daily between 15:00–23:00 CEST (13:00–21:00 PDT).
○ Improved the rank rewards given at the end of seasons. (Rank 1–100 rewards)
■ Final 1st place player of the season arena will receive the Ruler of the Sea: Ultimate chest.
■ Ruler of the Sea: Ultimate: Kyrios Badge x500, Turtlecraft Totem x1, Enoan Galleon Blueprint Fragment x100, 30-Day Ultimate Bloodsalt Bay Figurehead Crate x1
■ Rewards for rankings between August 1–4 will not be distributed.
● Abyssal Kraken, the awakening of the Kraken, was added.
○ Please see here for more details on the Abyssal Kraken.
● Changed Siege Risopoda as below.
○ Shoot Acid
■ HP consumption increased from 5% to 30%.
○ Siege Risopoda
■ Added the below limitations due to the mechanic body.
● Received Healing -70%
● Cannot apply Resurgence
● Cannot apply Renewal
● Cannot apply Mend: Wave
● Cannot apply Mana Barrier
● July ArchePass (Basic) was added to ArcheAge: Unchained.
● Increased combat stats and improved the skills of Archers placed at the faction bases of the Great Prairie of the West.
● Players who enter bases of hostile factions will now have their physical and magical skills locked and have their ATK and DEF decreased.
● We are aware of the issue where some of the in-game texts are displayed in a language different to your settings.
● Fixed the issue where the alternate appearances for Spotless Service Uniform, Classic Service Uniform, Naval Service Uniform, and Prim Service Uniform could not be applied.
● Fixed the issue where using the Blue Salt Hammer opened the Open Chest UI.
● Fixed the issue where demolishing the Guild Residence due to tax default did not distribute part of the price of the Guild Residence design as Guild Prestige.
● Fixed the issue where the Demolition Notice was not sent upon Guild Residence demolition.
● Fixed the incorrect Mobilization Orders Used and Leadership information in the Mission Status guide.
● Fixed the issue where defeating Akasch forces increased Akasch Faction Points during Akasch Invasion at Ipnya Ridge.